Mom and Dad met 34 years ago today in an ice cream parlor and, in honor of that, we celebrate Aunt Fannies Day to remember the beauty of love, commitment and keeping it all together, in good times and bad.
Paul knows I love him, but I don't mind the rest of the blogging world knowing that I appreciate him more and more every day. I remember the day we met, and, though we probably won't have an "ASU Student Memorial Building Day," (just doesn't have the same ring to it!) I am grateful that he's been a part of my life for over 10 years. The last 2.3 have been the best of my life.
PS- Who else besides me is surprised I'm this rabid poster now?

2 comments:
Hooray! A new post. I love seeing new pictures of that sweet princess. You have had a fun time lately. We need to get together soon I miss all the girls! Thats so sad you are "greek" they are hairy:) Happy Day! hahaha
i love this post. such a nice sentiment. and as far as the greek goes- you got the looks, but enviably not the body hair.
Post a Comment