So, normally, getting a family picture is the perfect setting for tears, tense, "I'm fine, let's just DO this." and general bad attitudes. When Aubry offered to take our family pictures, I was cautiously optimistic because I knew how good she is, but I also knew how raunchy I can be when faced with the prospect of my ugly mug next to others. Imagine my delight and surprise when the picture taking was painless and quick and the results are this good. ALL credit goes to my talented sister. I am very grateful.





9 comments:
I can't stand it. I am dying being away from you guys...especially those cheeks of Presley's! These pictures really are AMAZING! Call...we have much to catch up on.
So this is such a beautiful family. And your jeans are HOT, where can i get myself a pair like that?!
i LOVE these pictures your sister did such an amazing job... and of course presley is as precious as ever!! Perfect baby
Ugly Mug?? Are you kidding me??!! Seriously Raquel you are quite stunning~ and such a Rockin' Bod to go with! Love your more than Cute PERFECT little family <3
Thanks for the props, BUT you happen to be the cutest and easiest people to photograph.
presley looks like a porcelain doll!!! what a cute family love you... thanks for the support
Beautiful! Your sister is very talented and your little family is so adorable! Can I rename Presley to "Presley the Precious"!?
The pictures really are great, Raquel! You have a beautiful family. Presley is a livin' doll! Love, Aunt Lynda
Those pictures are amazing!!! You look so gorgeous Raquel...and what a beautiful family.
Post a Comment