
There's been a whole lotta news between May 6th and now and I know I'll mess it up if I try to tell everything, so I'll just give the blogging world the real deal.
Presley is going to be a BIG sister.
Yep, and if you've seen her lately, you'd believe the big (it may be the only way she takes after her poor, unrepresented-in-the-genes-department mom). WAH! I miss the 6 mo. Presley but adore the 15 mo. Presley.
She did cut her first tooth though. She may even be walking before the new one arrives. :)
The amazing picture is compliments of Aubry and her endless obsession with being the best. Seriously, thank you to my sisters who take pictures of my nearest and dearest and don't post the narsty pictures of me with the awful angles and scary hi-res.


9 comments:
I'm so SO excited for you! I hope you are feeling good? I've been really lazy and haven't called to find out that detail! Sorry! Me-bad. You-good. I love this pic of Nut-Meg. We miss her lots! I CAN'T believe she cut her FIRST tooth! It's about time! :) Give her a hug from us. Love you! Congrats!
YOU have GOT to be kiddin' me??!!! That has got to be the cutest picture :) What a GREAT photographer to take that :) SO happy that you are going to have another baby. WE are ALL excited for you, hope that you know that. LOVE YOU <3
Yes and give us another cute baby...we can't wait...but can you? Are you up for it. I think you are. Hope you are feeling well. Any cravings yet? Hope it is not like me and you would eat your right arm if you don't eat a sushi roll that instant!
So, I'm loving this pic too. Cutest little model ever! Yeay, a tooth, and double yeay, another petersen! You leave Thursday, maybe we can hook up sometime before you leave.
I AM ready!!!!! yeah! can't wait this is going to be a fun ride!
Hope you are doing well. Can't wait to watch the blossoming begin. :) Est. due date?
Yea. Yea. Yea! I'm so excited for you!!! I've got to know the details: how far apart the new one and dollface will be, the due date, hopes for girl or boy, names, etc... :) Sorry, I'm just a little excited. Love you!!
Congrats! I am so very excited for you and your family. Sounds like the two will be pretty close in age, it's a lot of fun that way, you'll love it. Your pictures are so cute, it's fun catching up on what you've been up to, hopefully we'll see you soon sometime.
Lisa
ummm, update please
Post a Comment