Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"Love me, love my children...Grandma Peterson always used to say this. It's SO true! Aubry has done it again by highlighting my most favorite girl in the world. I feel so lucky to have a sister that is not only so talented, but is so generous with her time in shooting some very cool photos.
Time is going by so dang fast that these pictures are precious; she manages to capture every prized expression that I see every day.
Thank you Aubry. You make it painless and fun and I LOVE YOU.
I'm not patient enough to load all the pictures, but you can check out other pictures from this shoot and other family pictures she's done at startinphoto.blogspot.com.

7 comments:

aubry startin said...

ummmm, this was like the easiest lil shoot ever. i don't think you guys take a bad picture. thanks for the props. loves

Jennifer Payne said...

Oh I love this picture! What a beautiful family!

jessica said...

Oh. my. gosh.
That picture is priceless.
You look drop dead gorgeous with your perfect hair and face... wow.

Woods: said...

No. No. No. No. This is probably THE best picture. I. Love. It. SO. Much! I can't believe that in one month she can look so much older. WAH. And drop dead gorgeous is right. You look stunning! Oh I'm so jealous of it all together! WOW! I can't get over it. Amazing.

jessica said...

looooooooooove these"0)

Dior said...

You guys are the CUTEST!!! What a wonderful photographer your sister is! I hope you are doing well. I haven't seen you in a while.:)

Karla said...

Raquel, what a beautiful family you have!! So glad I found you. Check your facebook account, I sent you a message there. I hope I don't appear stalkish, but I'm so excited to talk to you again! :D Love your blog. You are hilarious! What a fun read!