Okay...she is the most gorgeous baby girl ever! And her parents are NOT homely...it is no wonder she is so beautiful. Aubry does have some serious talent. Maybe I can get her up to ID and have her do my fam. Congrats on your beauty...i hope you are all three doing well and enjoying every minute. It doesn't last long so EAT her UP! We are thinking of you guys.
K, Homely...NO! I LOVE these pictures! Presley looks so so beautiful! Ryan was looking at them with me and he was speechless! Unbelievable! You all look great! So, when are we gonna hang?
She is so sweet. She already looks like she is getting older. It happens so fast. And no worries about the parental homeliness, Presley can commiserate with Cache - it is a burden they will have to bear. Ha Ha. You both looks great! Congrats again!
I found you a little while back through Ryan's blog but forgot to say hello, also forgot to check back! Your little Presley is a doll. Glad to find you.
7 comments:
Okay...she is the most gorgeous baby girl ever! And her parents are NOT homely...it is no wonder she is so beautiful. Aubry does have some serious talent. Maybe I can get her up to ID and have her do my fam. Congrats on your beauty...i hope you are all three doing well and enjoying every minute. It doesn't last long so EAT her UP! We are thinking of you guys.
K, Homely...NO! I LOVE these pictures! Presley looks so so beautiful! Ryan was looking at them with me and he was speechless! Unbelievable! You all look great! So, when are we gonna hang?
Oh my heck! I love the pics you chose. Your family is very striking! Can't wait to hang out again. I loved having you over the other day.
What beautiful pictures!!! You guys are awesome parents...not homely in the slightest!
She is so sweet. She already looks like she is getting older. It happens so fast. And no worries about the parental homeliness, Presley can commiserate with Cache - it is a burden they will have to bear. Ha Ha. You both looks great! Congrats again!
soo sweet!!!! i cant wait to hold and love on her! See ya next week at lunch.
I found you a little while back through Ryan's blog but forgot to say hello, also forgot to check back! Your little Presley is a doll. Glad to find you.
Susie Winston : )
Post a Comment