Monday, June 16, 2008

What's going on...

It's been some time since I last posted and much has been going on! I'll just post a few pics with a few comments to catch up, most especially for those that are usually around and aren't (the Ryan Wood family.) :)

Happy Father's Day! Here are the two most important people in my life. I knew when I married him that Paul was really the only man for me, what I didn't know that he was going to be the best father I could ask for. He adores Presley and shows it by caring for her when the going is good and when the going is not so smooth. He'll take her smiling and he'll take her bawling with the same calm demeanor.

We enjoyed spending most of Father's Day with the Petersen clan at a cabin in Heber. Nice weather, good food and great company made for a wonderful weekend.


This was just a couple of days ago. We got her this new little play mat and she seems to really like it. Aubry recommended it and it looks like a winner.



May 19, 2008 - Bath time in the sink! She's too big to fit anymore. Wah!


2 comments:

aubry startin said...

Yea! New pics, I love them. She is the sweetest little thing. There is no way my baby is going to compete with those looks, but maybe she'll beat her in a race someday. Love you, call me this week and lets meet up.

Woods: said...

Oh stop her right now! She is growing up too fast! Wah is right! Is there anything you can do to stump her growth until July? Please?! We miss you guys. I'm kind of sick of talking about you EVERYDAY! Give Precious hugs from us and a slight swat from Jenna. We love you!