So she's one of my dearest friends and cherished sister and I just have to write some thing about Nicole that make her wonderful. No, I'm not going to write it as 19 things about her (because her birthday is today!) but I do want to highlight some of what makes her so great.
- She's always up for a game, regardless of if she loses every time! (like the Birdie Game) or if she rocks everyone everytime she plays (Sensosketch in Cranium)
- She's always up for a game, regardless of if she loses every time! (like the Birdie Game) or if she rocks everyone everytime she plays (Sensosketch in Cranium)
- She really takes time to treat her children as individuals, to react differently to them, based on what they really need.
- She's one of the most organized mothers I know, always having a stocked diaper bag and never missing a doctor's appt, birthday etc.
- She's a really good cook and is always up for trying new things, even if it's just to appease me and Ryan's fascination with all things food.
- She's a really good cook and is always up for trying new things, even if it's just to appease me and Ryan's fascination with all things food.
- She makes the most delicious sugar cookies, breakfast burritos and spinach artichoke dip.
- She's an athlete in disguise. She runs a bazillion miles a week and makes it a priority. I believe someday she will tackle tennis and be really, really good.
- She's one of the easiest people to get along with, but has opinions and doesn't mind sharing them, which I love.
- She's one of the easiest people to get along with, but has opinions and doesn't mind sharing them, which I love.
- She treats my brother so, so well and isn't shy about telling us all what a great guy he is.
- She always makes me feel so welcome in her home, even stocking her fridge with my favorite sodas.


3 comments:
You are WAY to nice. Thanks for the post. I'm blushing and hope I can actually be like the person you described! 8 DAYS!
I agree with all of those things! She is an amazing person, but she is also lucky to have you Raquel! Happy Bithday, Nicole! We all love you!
I love Nicole too. She is the cutest darn wife and mother. Your doing a great job too. Your daughter is just darling and those times with your first are so great. I'm glad to find your blog and I'll check in every now and then.
Post a Comment