Presley has started reacting to Itsy Bitsy Spider and I thought I'd bore all you folks that have SO much time on your hands that you actually check my blog. You could be catching up on the news...or reading your scriptures...or doing family history...boy, pretty much anything more productive than surfing the blogosphere! But, since you're here, you may as well watch this 25 sec. video. :)
welcome 2011
15 years ago

4 comments:
Oh my heck, that was so cute! That is really amazing to have her respond that way being so young. She's definitely got talent.
Stop it. Stop it right now. She is so beautiful and so smart!!! You are such a good mommmy and you can tell you spend lots of time working with her! I seriously cannot wait to see you guys in 3 weeks. What a party. I'm going to work on planning some activities for us this week! I love the videos. Thanks for keeping us posted on our precious Presley. Love you guys!
Soooo cute. Stop it, you are making me want a baby. She is amazing and you are a great mommy if she is sleeping so good!!
She is sooooo beautiful and smart. You have to bring her to Idaho so we can all meet her. Love seeing her pictures, oh yours too!
Post a Comment