It's really bad now folks. I'm officially compulsive about checking my blog for comments when I put up a new post.
Is it a need for approval and attention, a categorical character flaw or just a harmless side effect to putting something up on the web that actually matters to me?
I'm very sorry to say that I'm leaning towards the former. Sometimes, it's nice not to know everything about oneself.
welcome 2011
15 years ago

5 comments:
You funny. I didn't realize the word verification was spelling out a word! I guess I'm a bit slow. :) Um, I'm really missing you guys. I need to see more of Precious. That is all for now. Until the next comment...
I feel the exact same way... I like to take it one step further and get really mad at everyone who has a ton of comments. I never get more than 3 per post. It makes me really jelous. It doens't seem fair that all of you mormons have so many blogging friends.
ya i am the opposite checking to see who has updated and you have so thanks for that. ya j/k but really it can get weirdly addicting i give myself a few minutes then times up i start wanting to blog stalk !! hahahaha
I think instead of texting you, I'll just post a comment on your blog. I was wondering today if you had found the bunny costume?! Oh and I owe you about 10 moving bins. P.S. I'm real excited about the GAP contest. I'm annoyingly hopeful. :)
Yes! Oh good. Yes, I will find the pics of my girls in the bunny and send them your way. I guess Josie could use it next year! :)
Post a Comment