I have not posted pics from bath time, which she absolutely loves. I think she's even starting to understand when I say bath. Or maybe she just loves to be nekkid. Either way, she starts hyperventilating with the kind of joy reserved for the wee ones.

I thought she looked a lot like Jenna in this next one...at least when Jenna was not a full grown woman ready to start dating! Wah, why do kids grow up?


I thought she looked a lot like Jenna in this next one...at least when Jenna was not a full grown woman ready to start dating! Wah, why do kids grow up?


4 comments:
I don't get on blogs too much, but nicole fetched me for a look-see at this precious post. What a doll. She has the cutest personality. I see the Jenna resemblance in the one pic. I want pics of your pad. I miss you guys. Ryan
R- she really is adorable and the cornercouch shot is hilarious.
those cheeks, lips, what a perfect pose for that shot.... do you practice hourly with her??? jk
Oh my gosh!! Those pictures are irresistable! They should be blown up and framed in her room-- she's beautiful just like her momma! I wish I could be closer to both of you and then I could get my hands on those cheeks of hers...
Post a Comment