Thursday, November 20, 2008

New dailies

So we're chillin in our new house and really, I don't think it's possible for me to be any more grateful for a home of my own. I may very well be challenged decorating-wise, but perfection is boring, and I aim to be interesting. So, for those of you who are sick of seeing the same Presley pics, here are some new ones. I'm certainly not re-inventing any wheels as far as photos of kids go...pretty standard.



I tried putting her in the corner of the couch; turns out it's a REALLY comfortable couch...


This next one is for you meanies that WANT to see the ones that don't make the cut for public consumption/posting. Just keeping it real.



Of course, this last one is how I always see my Irish-looking, endlessly smiling, non-identifiable hair colored little girl. I didn't even feel the need to make her cry this time. I think things are looking up for us.



You will be seeing new family pics compliments of my sister Aubry soon, so keep checking back suckas!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't get enough of that little dimpled girl! Love her <3

jessica said...

so cute... post some of presleys perty mamma too sometime!!!! can't wait for my turn to get to watch her... i have not gotten yet