And so do Presley and I! We walk nearly every day and I sing to her until I notice someone in our neighborhood outside and then I sheepishly stop until we're out of earshot. I would love to say that we go on walks to enhance her understanding of the world around her, but it's really just to kill time until her next nap. Umm, yeah. Real good mother.
We usually end up walking to Mom's and when we start up the path to her door, Presley starts banging her hands against the little stroller thing. I'm going to assume it's because she knows where we are and is excited to see Mama and Papa and not because she knows our walk is at least halfway over.

Happy New Year's everyone! We spent New Years Eve with Paul's family and it was really a lot of fun. Ann always throws on a huge spread and we eat until we're sick. Catchphrase was also particularly memorable this year...Ann never fails to give the best one liners!
Also, had a WONDERFUL time at Monica's shower. She was gracious enough to let me host and then we got to go through the temple with her the next day. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEDDING THIS WEEK! Love you Monica!
We usually end up walking to Mom's and when we start up the path to her door, Presley starts banging her hands against the little stroller thing. I'm going to assume it's because she knows where we are and is excited to see Mama and Papa and not because she knows our walk is at least halfway over.
Happy New Year's everyone! We spent New Years Eve with Paul's family and it was really a lot of fun. Ann always throws on a huge spread and we eat until we're sick. Catchphrase was also particularly memorable this year...Ann never fails to give the best one liners!
Also, had a WONDERFUL time at Monica's shower. She was gracious enough to let me host and then we got to go through the temple with her the next day. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEDDING THIS WEEK! Love you Monica!


15 comments:
Raquel, it was a wonderful shower and you did an amazing job hosting. What can't you do. i am serious. Thank you again for wanting to do that, it was so nice and relaxing for all of us. I love you, Stacey
I couldn't have asked for a better and more fun shower Raquel. The food was amazing, your house was beautiful and roomy and the company and everyone that showed up was even BETTER!! I love you and am so glad that you and Paul were able to come to the Temple on my "special day." It means alot and now I feel like we have just one more thing in common. I love you ROCKY!! <3
That's it. I'm coming home tomorrow.
Okay, not really...BUT, WAH! She is so FREAKIN' cute I cannot handle it! Could that smile BE any bigger?! I really am just dying. I miss you guys so so so so so much!
i use to do the walks... i want to get back in the groove ..thats nice you have a family pit stop.. alls i got is bashas and it is a mile each way!!!
Yes it was a beautiful shower!! AMAZING.. and yes ANNs memorable one liners ha ha it gets me laughing just thinking about it.
Now both you and Jessica are making me feel bad..I dont do the walks but need too. Everything about the shower was adorable..you are a great hostess!! Hostess with the mostess!! that was cheesy..
Can I just take a little of "the cutest smile ever" and put it on Ava? I think Presley needs to teach Ava that smiling is okay to do once in awhile. She stares and furrows her eyebrows..its okay now because shes a baby but not forever!
Oh my heck Raquel! First of all, you are so gorgeous. GORGEOUS! Seriously, you are so beautiful. The family pictures really are perfect-- what an ideal family for a family portrait! Love you!!
I thought I had your blog on my reader and wondered why you never updated. Turns out I'm dumb and never put it on there. :(
Love your blog thought (now that I finally have it!) Haha
you actually get bonus mommy points for taking precious for a walk. and she doesn't fail to amaze me with her adorableness once again!
So jealous you are walking right now. I could but Carter would be a little popcicle if I did! Your family pictures are beautiful...Aubry is amazing! But you are all gorgeous! We need to hook Carter and Presley up for playdates. Too bad we have 1000 miles between us.
So I totally missed this post. Such a cute picture! It's countdown time for you know what! I'm so excited!
Hey Raquel! This is Lindsay (formally turnbull). I saw your old school picture on Aubrey's blog--with your sweet hair!) and wanted to see what you were up to! Your little girl is SO stinkin cute!!! You guys are such a darling family. Oh how I miss the walking outside days!..it is so cold in Utah! It was fun to see what you are up to..you look so gorgeous by the way!
Ok I'm just gonna be honest here...haven't read your blog before, just sat here for 10 min. plus reading from top to bottom, cracked up at every post, am totally in love with your lil girl! Thank you for giving me my blog candy for the night. It was worth the time I usually spend reading multiples and trying to comment on the ones I haven't talked to in awhile. Oh and seriously Raquel, the greasy hair?....dude, I'd kill for that greasy hair!
Post a Comment