Monday, February 23, 2009

Cruise 2009

Okay, so here are just 4 of the cruise pics; Picasa will only let me do 4 at a time and it's the easiest way to post, so there you have it. Secret is out. I'm a lazy blogger.
It really was such a great time. Krystal (Paul's sister) watched Presley the whole week and was just awesome about it. She could be the most responsible 20 year old I've ever known and I felt great that Presley was in loving hands.

This shot is from Megan's Bay and was one of the funnest days. We asked the guys to do a flex pose and I'm proud to say that Paul must not pose in the mirror too often because his was the most...um...original. :) He looks so good and he knows I know it.


This one is from Tortula, where it rained as we got off the boat and we ran under this little post office thing until it let up, which was minutes later. I don't know why, but this is one of my favorite photos from the entire trip. Paul is number one funnest partner. I think I fell in love with him a lot a bit more on this trip. He treats my family like gold and I love him for it.



This silly one is from the Baths, one of the coolest places on earth. Love my sisters, but where in the heck is Nicole? Pictures of my sisters are NOT complete without her. It was SO FUN seeing her and Ryan. They're in Detroit right now and they are missed terribly.



This last one is from Nassau at Atlantis Resort. It was an adventure going through this resort, with it's amazing aquariums. Mom and Dad had seen it before so they bailed back to the boat. It's pretty amazing that my best friends happen to be my siblings and their spouses. Mom and Dad did something right. :)



All in all, it was the vacay of a lifetime, although I hope it happens again! Austin and Laura were missed more than I like to think about, but they're coming to AZ in March!

There are plans afoot to go on a cruise with Paul's family and I hope these pics fuel the fire! I know it's dorky, but I've come to terms with being a total cruiser. I love em. I love the food, I love the ports, I love the days at sea where you do nothing but soak up sun and go back for more soft serve!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Woods: said...

I'm ready to go back right now! I'm really looking forward to coming next month!

Ketsy said...

thanks for obliging with pictures. i love the shot of you two in the rain as well- you look garjus.

Ketsy said...

thanks for obliging with pictures. i love the shot of you two in the rain as well- you look garjus.

jessica said...

Yea! I love the pictures and I can totally see why the picture of you and your man in the rain is your favorite... you look like a model!! I'm so glad you guys had a blast...and I'm starting to think that the Kirk and Lori family needs to start brewing up some cruising plans...I think that might be too much of a party though! I love you so much and I love seeing pictures of your "picture perfect" family!

krystal said...

ahhh rocky you are so sweet!! i loved watching presley we got a little bond going on now ;)

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! You posted some pictures from the Cruise with Paul & your Family. I think that we need to show my parents these pictures so that they will stop making up these LAME excuses and book the cruise in MAY! UGH! I'm hoping that I can go. Matt can't take that much time off of work. So I might be going solo. We will see! xo

jessica said...

ya i would love to go sometime.....waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Brooke said...

What a fun trip! It looked like a blast!