Hey Rock! I'm so happy that you've started blogging again. As much as I loved seeing that "like we never loved at all" title on your blog for months, I'm excited to see updates! I'm sad I wasn't there for your baby shower but we'll have to go get Presley something real nice when I start working! I'll be down there from the 11th to about the 20th so I'm praying Presley wants to come meet me when I'm there! Anyway, love ya, I'm excited to see you!
Raquel How is my long lost cuz? I just had to write and tell you CONGRATULATIONS with your pregnancy. I saw your pics on Aubrey's blog and I can't believe how amazing you look pregnant and you're almost due!! Not fair.. we defienetly don't share that talent. :) You will be an amazing mom and Presley is really blessed to be sent to you. I can't wait to see pics of her! She'll be gorgeous! Anyways, even though it's been forever, I love you! (forever) Jess
4 comments:
Hey Rock! I'm so happy that you've started blogging again. As much as I loved seeing that "like we never loved at all" title on your blog for months, I'm excited to see updates! I'm sad I wasn't there for your baby shower but we'll have to go get Presley something real nice when I start working! I'll be down there from the 11th to about the 20th so I'm praying Presley wants to come meet me when I'm there! Anyway, love ya, I'm excited to see you!
That was pretty funny. You better hide those or else Jenna will steal them when we come haned out. :)
Raquel
How is my long lost cuz? I just had to write and tell you CONGRATULATIONS with your pregnancy. I saw your pics on Aubrey's blog and I can't believe how amazing you look pregnant and you're almost due!! Not fair.. we defienetly don't share that talent. :) You will be an amazing mom and Presley is really blessed to be sent to you. I can't wait to see pics of her! She'll be gorgeous! Anyways, even though it's been forever, I love you! (forever)
Jess
no need for a binky sweet girl just come to me and suck on my c-ck, once you try it you will never want binky and you get the bonus of a tasty treat
Post a Comment