It was Ryan's birthday on Monday and his birthday wish was cream pies out the wazoo. So Mom did a pistachio, which was delish and I made a chocolate cream, banana cream and coconut cream pie.

He's a little freaky when he gets around all that saturated fat. Pies are fun. Pies are good.

Just a couple pics of the kids that make everything more fun.

Gage is becoming a little man!

Then there's always the precious.
3 comments:
That really could be one of the cutest pictures of Jenna that I've ever seen. Too bad I'm in it! Can we fade my face in the background? The Pie Party was so fun. You really outdid it with making 3 pies! You're awesome!
What the heck...RAQUEL is back in the blogging world!!!! Yippie! I thought I'd give your blog one last check and low and behold...you blogged...not only one, but many posts! Congrats...you must be nesting as am I! Can you believe how close we both are??? I must say I am slightly jealous of the fact that you are having a girl and had the rockinest shower ever. Wish I could have been there for it! The diaper cake was my favorite...if only I could be that clever! You look beautiful and glowing and so excited. I am so happy for you and Paul. Keep those posts coming cause you have got to show off your beautiful Presley when she comes. It was fun to see your adorable belly and all the cute posts!~ Good luck the next few miserable but exciting weeks!
I take a couple weeks off of checking your blog, and happy birthday, this is what you get! Presley's nursery is WAY TOO CUTE. Nice work, Crafty Connie!
Post a Comment