Paul and I saw a matinee this afternoon and so I thought I'd write a little review. Actually, I'll just say that it had crazy creatures in it and it was pretty good, but definitely a rental-worthy movie. The more interesting part of the movie was that I got like, 8 phone calls and some texts, which is more than I get in a whole week, so I was pretty stoked and Paul was pretty annoyed. Finally, I went out to check my msgs to make sure I wasn't missing anything important. When I came back into the theatre, the Cine Capri, I walked up to the row that we were sitting in and politely whispered to this couple to please let me by.
The evil troll of a woman gave me this mean glare, so I just started walking by her to get to my seat and the guy STUCK HIS FOOT OUT TO TRIP ME! TWICE! Purposefully! He looked right at me as I stumbled a little and sneered. In a normal voice (which seems really loud in a movie theatre) I asked him what his problem was and, at that point, got Paul's attention. He kind of looked at me from down the row like, What the heck is going on. By this time I was just past the couple and the lady hissed some string of obscenities at me. OH THE RAGE! I had a real urge to turn around and make a big scene. Instead, I wussed out and just sat down. Paul then actually said, "What the heck?" so I told him some fat tool tried to trip me and, based on the look I got back, I'm not sure I was totally believed.
Anyway, the rest of the movie was uneventful. When the movie was finished, Hellboy and his stupid girlfriend left before we even stood up. I think they were afraid of me...
Okay, they for sure were not.
welcome 2011
15 years ago

6 comments:
OK, It warms my heart that I was 2 of your unanswered phone calls. LOL What did you expect from the patrons of HELLBOY?
Hey Raquel! Thanks for visiting my little piece of the www. Your baby is so dang cute! And I love, love, love your mom & dad and of course all of you too!
I would like to hunt those idiots down and punch them. But I'm always all talk. I was really hoping to read about a showdown right there and then! Can you believe we are 10 days away!? I'm so pumped! And I think the boat is a go! :)
Ha ha! I loved reading your story, I could totally hear your voice when I was reading it! See you soon!
Oh my gosh! That was the funniest story. I can't believe that happened! Paul should of tried to fight those people after the movie. HA, HA!
Best review ever! i loved that you called her a fat tool. hellboy and stupid will get whats coming to them. I love reading your blog. Loves, meghan
Post a Comment