Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday mornings, again, totally rock. They're easily my favorite mornings of the week. Paul and I have such a great time with little Nutmeg. We're definitely the stereotypical new parents...we get a kick out of every funny face, smelly toot and huge grin. Because our little home (I use that word very loosely) doesn't have a sink big enough for her, she showers with either Paul and I. Inevitably, Paul tries to get funny and we'll say, "HI, MOMMY" in a funny voice and I'll look up from brushing my teeth to this picture. No matter how many times he does it, I crack up every time.

It really doesn't get any better than this.

Side note, Paul and I went out with some of my girlfriends and their husbands and we had a great time. Sushi Kee, on Power and Main, is mucho yummy. Our date night was super fun. I certainly appreciate the times that I can be alone with Paul now that we have a cute little ball and chain.

Oh, and just in case you were afraid my life was totally perfect...I cannot seem to stop eating Big Cups (reese's) so my bum is still baby weight. Actually, I guess I can't say it's baby weight. I'll have to say it's Big Cup and salt and vinegar chip weight. That's sick. But true.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Everton Family said...

You make me laugh until I'm blue in the face! Little Presley is darling and looks so cute in the shower with her Dad. And, ya right about the bum getting big...all girls would kill to have your body!

DGS said...

oh my goodness...she is so very cute. You too are the cutest parents. Presley is so lucky to have you too. P.S. Did you get the house?
Stacey

aubry startin said...

I LOVE that pic of Presley coming out from behind the shower curtain. I love throwing Gage in with Cody to scrub him down. See you tomorrow.

krystal said...

okay these pictures crack me up!! they are sooo cute i love her and you guys to.

AprilF said...

Cutest face ever!! And what a fun way to start your day.
-April (Paul's cousin Ryan's wifey - LOL!)

jessica said...

Raquel, you really aren't biased when you gush over your little darling!! She's PRECIOUS!! Seriously, so cute. I love that I get to see updated pics of her so that I don't see her for the first time when she turns 10! I found an old box of journals, and only you would know what I mean when it made me miss our days together SO SO bad! At the end of every entry would be a countdown of "when Raquel comes". That certain memory lane was really fun to travel down that day! Love you!!

Ketsy said...

i miss you but i am glad to get a digital dose. call me sometime.

Rachel said...

Where are you? I miss the updates on your little one... and you and Paul.

Ketsy said...

thinking of you as i walk the city streets. can't wait for you to come visit.

Rachel said...

I'm waiting!

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.