Good times on Sunday mornings. Presley wakes up, we get to play, she goes down for about an hour, we get dressed and then off to church at 11AM. She looked so cute in her little dress that we had to snap a few.
Oh no she didn't! She is too much! I can't handle it! She is getting prettier with each picture! Is that possible!? And you? Well, you know you're hot. Honestly, I cannot wait for you guys to come up! I'm pretty sure we are going to have the most fun! Please bring Shuttlecock. :)
Presley looks like such a sweetie! That's pretty sweet that you guys have 11 o'clock church, maybe I should join your ward. Well, I'll see you soon! PS Thanks for the comments, the void is filled!
4 comments:
Oh no she didn't! She is too much! I can't handle it! She is getting prettier with each picture! Is that possible!? And you? Well, you know you're hot. Honestly, I cannot wait for you guys to come up! I'm pretty sure we are going to have the most fun! Please bring Shuttlecock. :)
Presley looks like such a sweetie! That's pretty sweet that you guys have 11 o'clock church, maybe I should join your ward. Well, I'll see you soon! PS Thanks for the comments, the void is filled!
Oh she is so precious! Im glad you are loving being a mom! Uhh what the heck is shuttlecock??????
Little does that cute mom kissing her sweet little baby on Sunday know she would be in an altercation at HELLBOY the next day!!
Post a Comment