So we're in our new house. Yes, big news. Presley and I end up hanging out in the office most of the day and she was being too, too cute. So, I snapped a few.
Happy baby, happy mommy, all is good.
Then, being the evil troll of a mother, I started growling. This wasn't the nice, "I'm a gonna kiss you" growl, this was mean, scary growling. At first she didn't know what to make of this unexpected turn of events...
Getting more than a little concerned...
I won't even post the money shot.
Okay, I will post the grand finale. I am officially a messed up mother. I'll pay for therapy later.


12 comments:
I love seeing pictures of her. I hope I get to meet her before she graduates. You need to post a ton so I can feel like I see her all the time. She seems SO SO sweet!
Oh my heck! Alie and I were just giggling so hard looking at the unfolding of the trauma! That was hilarious. You are a messed up momma. Funny. Funny. Alie wants to say, "I would like to say, I like baby Presley's pictures. I love you Rocky and Paul. Love, Alie" Keep 'em coming!
Raquel, what a hoot, and so funny that you actuallythought of taking pictures while your babe was in crisis mode, i would never have thought that, so that is how real you are, i should try that with vanessa, but i bet it wouldn't be the same outcome, what i could show is when i scared her, that she would probably slap me, then i could show the red mark on my face., ha ha that is funny. oh dear.
OH MY GOSH she is so freakin cute i wanna squish her
Ha ha ha! You know I want to be the evil aunt now just so I can see that pout in person! I feel like I haven't seen you guys in a while, I'm going to come over so I can see precious and your partly moved in home!!!
Raquel, those moment by moment pictures were classic! I love how real you are in all of your posts, and it's been really fun to go through and read them all and catch up! (By the way, you look like a freaking model in your swimming suit next to your little precious!) Love you!
Love the last pic....she looks so much like some pics I remember seeing in your family's house back in the day! Don't remember if it was you or not though! What a cutie!
Raquel...she is ADORABLE....i can see why you are so enamored with her...who wouldn't be? The name Presley fits her perfectly. We are coming to AZ for Thanksgiving...maybe we can get our two 7.5 month old cuties together. Better than getting our big bellies together like we did in FEB. When you say you are in your new house...you still mean in AZ don't you? I hope so. Glad your'e doing well.
What a CUTE girl. PreciousPresley. RottenRaquel.
Oh my goodness, She is an absolute doll! And you are a freak...but a funny one! I am laughing so hard right now. Maybe I'm rotten too because I love babies faces when they are sad/crying. They look so pathetic and emote so much when their faces turn completely upside down. you can't help but want to hold them and comfort them. I keep telling Brett we need a picture of Ryan that way and he thinks I'm weird.
That is so mean. And so Funny! LOL! She's a cutie even with her sad face.
Ya you are messed up...why is it so funny? now I'm messed up. Presley is an angel. Nature/Nurture? Love, M
Post a Comment