Thursday, February 19, 2009

Been a long time, shouldn'a left you



So it's been a while and I'm tired of seeing my own post of pioneer children singing.
I snapped a couple of pics of the Precious this morning, in clothes newly dug up from Nicole's stash. I think I asked permission...
Would you ask if the clothes were this cute?
Didn't think so.



She's getting so big. And SO much fun. Sometimes she and I get into fights, but they never last very long because I'm ALWAYS the one to apologize first.


I know I should post from our vacay to the Caribbean, but there's so many pictures and I look so good in all of them that it's just too hard to choose.
:)

7 comments:

Woods: said...

why no pictures? wah.

aubry startin said...

repost the pics, me want to see

Ketsy said...

I want to see the cruz, my dear, but Presley is a good substitute. She is one cute baby.

jessica said...

that flippy hair, to i sense some wavy air comin in??? i need my alone time with her.... let me know when i can babysit some evening.... TAKE IT ITS FREE!!!

Anonymous said...

I want to see those Cruise pictures!!! I'm absolutely SURE that you looked Fantastic in all of the pictures because you have ONE Rockin' Bod! (And you worked too hard to not show it off) I love that lil Precious Presley & I love that you FINALLY updated your blog. WOOT WOOT!! <3

krystal said...

oh my goodness her hair is adorable..she is adorable

jessica said...

Could she be any cuter?! I'm going to start calling her doll face because that's exactly what she has! Please post the pics of your trip!- It would be so fun to see! Love you!!