Wednesday, March 12, 2008

From January

Paul and I were lucky enough to go on a cruise early in January, before I got too chunky, and AM I GLAD WE DID! Paul was the funnest vacation partner; we just ate and read, pretty much. The soft serve ice cream called our names constantly, but we managed to eat that and have a hearty appetite for dinner at night. What can I say, we're troopers. :)

This is us pasty white on the first day at sea!

This is our tanned ol bad selves in Jamaica mon!

2 comments:

Woods: said...

You guys are the cutest vacationers ever. I'm so glad you guys went on that trip! How fun! That's quite the fetching :) swimsuit cover up! LOVE THAT YOU ARE POSTING!

aubry startin said...

I love your pics, you look HOT. I want to go an an exotic vacation WAAAAA. See ya tonight