
I'm going to San Francisco with my best girlfriends from HS this weekend. In no particular order, here is why I'm the happiest girl on the block.
1. Ghirardelli Square - hot fudge sundae that could take over the world if a hot fudge sundae was so inclined.
2. Sleep - all night long, all night, all night, all night long (think Lionel Richie song) with no baby to feed, husband to roll over to cease snoring, crazy banging cars going by in the alley behind us, etc...
3. Shopping - Paul is giving me a vacay budget and I intend to stretch it as far as it will take me.
4. Hotel - Carrie managed to swing an amazing hotel right in the heart of downtown with upgrade!
5. Weather - it's going to be cool! I get to wear my jackets and pants and all those layers to cover up the Raquelly-belly that may just be here to stay.
6. COMING HOME - I get to come home to my favorite little girl and my best friend. Cheeseball huh! The best part of going away is getting to come home to such a great life.

4 comments:
Yeah! I'm so excited for you to get a break! You have been working so hard for the past almost 3 months!!! So crazy! She's getting too big too fast! Make her stop it! Oh I hope you have such a good vacation! You will. How can you not? All factors are there (except that we aren't there :))! I am loving all of these posts! It's so fun! Keep 'em coming!
Love it! Love it! I cant wait. Im drooling for ghirardelli.We will have a blast. Presley is getting so big. She is getting to the really fun age.Enjoy every minute!
You are doing good with your updates. I love the part about how you'll still be excited to come home even from a fun-filled vacation. Love you Quel.
RAQUEL!!! I can't even tell you how excited I was to see your post and the pics of your new gorgeous baby girl! I have to admit how mad I was when I saw your picture on the hospital bed right after birth--who looks pretty at a time like that? So unfair! You really do look beautiful and it's obvious where Presley gets her looks--her mommy! I love you so much, enjoy your time in CA!
Post a Comment