Thursday, June 26, 2008

LESI! 18 big ones today!






It's LEXI'S 18th Birthday today and I wanted to post a little love for my youngest sister.

I was looking through my pics from the past couple of years and I realized I have so many of Lexi and I together, from that crazy trek we did up in Wisconsin with the whole Wood family, to pool parties, to baby showers, to dressing up to see Fergie in concert, to pre-dance or date pics after I've done her makeup.

She lets me be the older sister and makes me feel so good about it. She says that she feels badly for people without older siblings and I'll go one further and say that it's the ones without younger sisters that really have it bad.

She's going away to college this year and I just want her to know, on her special day, how much she means to me and how she enriches the lives of everyone around her. She's the best of us and we love her!

2 comments:

Woods: said...

Okay. I can't compete. Your post is so sweet. I totally had the chills. I'm jealous you get to hang with Lesi on this special day. Those pictures are FUNNY! Good post. Liked it.

Ketsy said...

Happy Birthday, Lexi! I am having a hard time accepting you aren't turning 9, though.