So we went to John's Grill for dinner, which was super nice and yummy. I think that eating the dinner may have actually taken less time than it took to divide the stinkin bill. KT was a very poor accountant.
After dinner, we tried to get a trolley to get a hot fudge sundae, but it wasn't coming and Ghiradelli closed at 11, so Lins hailed some random couple with a Land Rover and they took all 8 of us! They also took some random woman that was waiting for the trolley with us. I think, if you count my double chin as a friend, you can see everyone!

3 comments:
Oh my heck! It looks like you had so much fun. Jealous! What a fun group of friends. I bet you loved seeing your two babes when you got back.
I LOVE THAT PICTURE! The 3 miles in the back of the Discovery crouching on top of Nikki, legs intertwined with I don't know whose, were priceless.
Nice view up my nose. Im so glad you posted the ones of Ketsy:) HAHAHAHAH
Post a Comment