IT'S A BABY SHOWER!
I had the baby shower of the year thrown by mom, Aubry, and Nicole. Lexi helped too! Mom went all out with decorations, food and hosting. Aubry made food, helped decorate and helped take pictures, of course. Nicole free handed (HA!) the letters above the whole spread, made the diaper cake, and helped with everything, including clean up. I couldn't have asked for a nicer day, better family or sweeter friends that came to support this great adventure I'm on.
I got some wonderful, generous gifts and got a little weepy a couple of times because I'm a hormone maniac and I was very very touched by the thoughtfulness of those that I love.
I'm going to try to figure out how to post pictures again.
All in all, I'm so grateful for how this pregnancy has gone. I feel pretty good still and, thanks to the miracle of ear plugs and pelvic rocks, I'm sleeping really well. Paul has been good to me; I don't think he quite knows what we're in for, but I know he will be the best dad ever.

2 comments:
Hell has frozen over. WHAT?! You actually posted! Hallelujah! I love it! You looked so pretty at the shower! I had such a blast and it was so fun to celebrate Presley's upcoming arrival! I love her so much already it's silly! Thanks for posting. I love reading things in your own words.
Oh WOW! SO I loved reading your post. I have a bunch more pics of that I can give you too.
Post a Comment